bluebaron: Adrian Hollice from Tanya Huff's Valor series. He is in profile looking at a set of dog tags. (Default)
[personal profile] bluebaron
Drop one of these bad boys in a comment and I will respond, without editing:
  • FIRST — the first two sentences of my current project
  • LAST — the most recently written two sentences of my current project
  • NEXT — the next line. meaning i will finish the sentence I’m on and write a new one, which you’ll get.
  • [insert prompt here] — you post a prompt, and i’ll write three sentences based on that prompt, set in the same time/setting as my current project
  • THE END — i’ll make up an ending, or post the ending if i’ve written it
  • BEFORE THE BEGINNING — three sentences (or more) about something that happened before the plot of my current project
  • POV — something that’s already happened, retold from another character’s perspective
Meme provided by [community profile] journalmemes

this was one of my favorite tumblr ask games, so I'm very ready to try it here!

Date: 18 Dec 2018 02:09 (UTC)
brideoffrankenstein: Photo of John Addington Symonds (Default)
From: [personal profile] brideoffrankenstein
Next, and Before the Beginning?

Date: 18 Dec 2018 23:44 (UTC)
brideoffrankenstein: Photo of John Addington Symonds (Default)
From: [personal profile] brideoffrankenstein
oooh, these are really great!

(also...do i need to listen to this podcast? it sounds like maybe I do)

Date: 19 Dec 2018 14:05 (UTC)
brideoffrankenstein: Photo of John Addington Symonds (Default)
From: [personal profile] brideoffrankenstein
Don't worry about special interest dumping - I don't mind in the least, hell I do something like it myself sometimes when I'm hyperfixating, it's 100% fine.

Date: 18 Dec 2018 19:57 (UTC)
aurora_chiroptera: (Default)
From: [personal profile] aurora_chiroptera
POV? :D

Date: 18 Dec 2018 20:22 (UTC)
aurora_chiroptera: (Default)
From: [personal profile] aurora_chiroptera
Oooh neat! :D

Also... I need to listen to this podcast apparently!

Date: 18 Dec 2018 23:38 (UTC)
aurora_chiroptera: (Default)
From: [personal profile] aurora_chiroptera
Very good to know! I need to get a job where I can listen to podcasts again, my podcast time has been very small lately. But I will let you know when I start it!

Date: 19 Dec 2018 13:42 (UTC)
texelations: (Default)
From: [personal profile] texelations
First!

Date: 28 Dec 2018 15:58 (UTC)
texelations: (Default)
From: [personal profile] texelations
Poor guy. I hope he discovers how to be better in the course of the fic.

Profile

bluebaron: Adrian Hollice from Tanya Huff's Valor series. He is in profile looking at a set of dog tags. (Default)
bluebaron

December 2020

S M T W T F S
  12 345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 31 Aug 2026 16:05
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios